Here is the topics we have discussed:
1. What is your workflow of capturing multi-exposure HDR?
- Do you shoot (mostly) hand-held or on tripod?
- Do you use auto bracketing?
- If not, why?
- what is your Ev step between exposures?
- how many exposures you usually have for your HDR?
- Is it always RAW or you shoot JPEGs as well?
- Favorite lens and tripod?
- any special gear (like remote shutter, etc) do you use?
3. Post production:
- How much time you spend in average to create HDR?
- What is you favorite HDR processing program (s)?
Jay Patel & Varina Patel photography: http://www.jaypatelphotography.com/